Today, Janurary 29th, marks the 70th day before the season opener at FirstEnergy Park on April 9th. In honor of the 70 days until the first game and the 70 home games that will be played here at FirstEnergy Park, BlueClaws Blog will feature something new every day in the form of a 70-part Countdown to Opening Day. We’ll call it 70 in 70.
We’ve lined up something for each day leading up to the big opener, in addition to the great stories and features we put up here all the time. To kick things off, Number 70:
70 BlueClaws home games, so how about 70 great ways to use BlueClaws season tickets? They include…
2. Take a loyal customer on their birthday
26. Put a smile on the face of a stressed out employee
43. Pack them in a product to promote sales
59. Offer them to someone who has offered you helpful business advice
69. Take someone you mentor out to a ballgame
There are plenty more. Throw in all the benefits, from value pricing to on-field batting practice to early entry into the ballpark, it’s quite the investment in fun. Click here for more information or give us a ring at 732-901-7000 and press option 3.
Tomorrow…70 in 70: #69. Can’t wait.