Triple-A (lost 11-6 to Toronto)
- Nate Bump gave up one run over three, Jason Standridge four runs over 2.2 and Jake Woods gave up four in the 8th to account for the final margin.
- Neil Sellers went 2-4 with a pair of doubles and Mike Spidale (BlueClaws ’06) added three hits.
Double-A (Lost 4-0 to Toronto)
- Three shutout for Yohan Flande and two scoreless for Mike Cisco (’08)
- The team only had four hits in the shutout loss, one a double by 3B Eric Campbell, who has hit well in the first two games.
- Quintin Berry (’07) played CF, Fidel Hernandez (’06, ’07) played SS.
Hi-A (Lost 8-3 to Toronto)
- Trevor May (’09) threw three shutout innings. May walked two and struck out three, needing 48 pitches. Eryk McConnell (’08-’09) threw two scoreless and so did Ryan Bergh (’09). The problem was Chris Kissock gave up five runs in 1/3 of an inning.
- Anthony Gose (’09), who hit three home runs last year (one in the playoffs), went deep.
- Brian Gump (’09) and D’Arby Myers (’08-’09) drove in runs and Arlon Quiroz had two hits.
- Prospect Jonathan Singleton (possible 2010) went 0-2 in this game, but note he played the Hi-A game, not the Lo-A game.
Lo-A (Lakewood, tie 6-6 vs Toronto)
- Who says there are no ties in baseball?
- Nicholas Hernandez gave up one hit, two walks, over 2.2 scoreless innings (he seems likely for Lakewood this year).
- Chase Johnson (21st rounder last year, JUCO, who pitched for GCL) threw two shutout innings (another likely for Lakewood)
- Jiwan James went 1-4 leadnig off. Jeremy Barnes, playing 2nd base again, went 2-3 with a home run.
- Anthony Hewitt went 1-3 with an RBI.