Here are some links for your Friday afternoon.
- Jay at PhoulBallz.com on Nick Hernandez and his father, a former top pick of the Brewers.
“What Nick’s doing now (in the minors), I did 30 years ago. I’m 51 years old, but when I put on the mitt and the mask, I pretend I’m back when I’m 20 years old,” the older Nick said.
- Pat from Phillies Nation on the top Phillies moment of 2010, Halladay’s No-Hitter. If someone had nails left in the building, they either had no rooting interest in the game or had fake nails.
- The Good Phight still can’t believe Cliff Lee is a Phillie.
- One of the best reads around, the Phuture Phillies Top 30 Prospect List.
- From today’s Daily News, Ryne Sandberg sees himself in Chase Utley.